Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CHANEL nail colour - # 505 Particulière
  
Chanel nail colour in Particulière was launched in the 2010 Spring Collection together with two other colours: Tendresse which is a soft pink and Inattendu which is an untypical nude with peachy undertones (swatch cooming soon). You can still find these colours in stores.
 
Although Particulière is from the 2010 collection, it is a colour that is still fashionable especially for the winter months.
As you already might know, Chanel is my favorite brand for nail colours, I want to have them all, however I choose my favorites in every season's collection. The originality in colours and the quality of these is something that I love. I have to say that my second choice for nail colour is Dior as they also often launch an interesting collection with lovely colours and the quality of these is also very good.

with flash

# 505 Particulière is a combo of several colours and I would say that it fits into the grey/mushroom/taupe/brown category with a creme finish. It is difficult to say whether is more grey or more brown, but to me this colour is great. It has something unique and worth to own it. There are many other brands that have similar colours, ones more with grey undertones, others with brown, but for me Chanel is the one and I can not compare it to any other nail polish. The application is smooth, even and pigmented. I have applied two coats in order to have an opaque finish.
 
The photo above is taken with flash so the colour in the bottle looks lighter that it really is, but on the second photo taken indoors, the colour is shown as it is in real.

 
 
CHANEL nail colour Le Vernis retails for 22,50€ in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment